ITINERARY FOR Marvelous Maldives Package
3 Nights Maldives
Day 1 : Arrive in Maldives
On your arrival in Maldives, you will be escorted to your resort by a speed boat. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 2 : Day at Leisure
After a filling breakfast at the resort, the day is free to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort. Else if you wish to discover the secrets of this Indian Ocean hideaway, choose one of the live-aboard that cruise across the atolls. Ranging from smaller there cabin sailing boats to the bigger 75 cabin cruise ship, the on board facilities and services vary from rather basic to exclusive. Spend the rest of the day relaxing, return and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 3 : Day at Leisure
Post a filling breakfast, the day is free to opt for one of the optional excursions provided by the resort or to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort. You can also opt to visit the busy little capital of the Maldives-Male’ with an area of 1.77 sq. kms and just 1 km away from the international airport. With its excellent shopping facilities and exotic atmosphere where tradition and modern life exits in harmony, Male’ is a must visit for every visitor coming to this destination. Return and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 4 : Depart from Maldives
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back to home.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis on respected hotels.
- Room category as per Itenirary.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive A.C or Non A.C. Car/vehical for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- All Toll, Parking & Driver Allownces.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels
- Room service
- Telephone calls and laundry
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions Note
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide
- similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
Customized Tour Cost as per client’s requirement Package.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals & long weekends involving weekdays.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of TRAVEL WORLD will apply.